C.L.T.S., INC. offers service programs tailored to meet your specific needs and your budget. Our 8, factory trained, fully insured, full-time Service Department employees are committed to excellence in fulfilling the service requirements of our customers. Our mechanics meet all EPA requirements for the proper disposal of hazardous materials. We maintain over 250,000 of replacement parts inventory, servicing all types of material handling equipment to include, all models of forklifts, truck mounted forklifts, aerial equipment and dock and door repairs.
C.L.T.S., INC. offers same day service when a machine is down & production is at a halt. With a fleet of 12 vans and certified trainers in service and safety its easy for us to meet your specific needs.
- Routine maintenance scheduled around your needs
- Factory trained technicians with an average of 15 years experience
- 8,500 square foot, fully equipped service facility
- Service on all makes and models of forklifts and associated equipment, including gas, LPG, and diesel engines, hydrostatic drives and electric powered forklifts.
- Minor repairs to complete refurbishments including factory paint, tires, lights and all OSHA required safety items
- Dispatched field service vans are fully equipped for on-site PM service and repairs based on the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Full Service Agreements available for all equipment sold.
- Transportation available for hauling of forklifts to shop or customers site.
- GPS locator on service vans for expedited response time.
To speak with our Service Manager directly, call: (570) 489-8404 x223